Planning your wedding can be difficult enough without knowing how to budget for your favourite blooms.
When it comes to flowers we can help you. The following price guide will give you an indication into the cost of wedding flowers for budget purposes.
All of the prices below will be subject to seasonal availability of the products you would like to use. We hope this helps you to begin with and if you would like further information please book a consultation with us.
Wedding Party Flowers
- Bridal handtied bouquet – average spend £95.00
- Bridal shower bouquets – average spend £135.00
- Bridesmaids bouquets – average spend £55.00
- Buttonholes – average spend £9.00
- Corsages – average spend £15.00
- Hair crowns – average spend £65.00
Most wedding tables are different – all the same would be boring. Some people just want bottles and jars on a hired log slice which starts from £25.00 per table. Others prefer lavish candelabras with full floral features. These start from around £125.00 per table and we offer everything in-between.
Our average couple spend between £65.00 – £95.00 per table, including stand/vase hire.
Wedding Venue Decor
- Pedestals – average spend £145.00
- Urns – average spend £160.00
- Arches – average spend £65.00 per ft
- Long and Low arrangements – average spend £120.00