Anthurium House Plant
A Latin American found plant that thrives in UK homes. With striking green leaves and contrasting bright flowers this is the perfect plant that keeps on flowering all year round for very little attention. Supplied in a contrasting pot.
- Good light, but no bright sunlight.
- Ideal temperature 18 – 22 ºC.
- Keep damp, compost must not dry out.
- Spray with water once a month.
- Apply fertiliser once a month.
- Remove dead heads of flowers.
Please Note: Colour may be different to that shown in the images.